MY PLAN IS TO SECURE
MY FAMILY’S FUTURE
WHAT’S YOUR PLAN?
Savings Plan for Retirement plan accumulates funds for retirement so that annuities provide an alternate income when you retire thus helping you maintain your standard of living. Savings Plan for Retirement allows you to plan for a secure future – even if the unthinkable happens.
You will have the flexibility to select the amount of premium to be paid periodically. The account value is payable in case of death of the insured, surrender or maturity of the policy.
- Funds for retirement may be accumulated by either selecting a fixed premium to be paid periodically or by deciding on the amount of monthly pension required after retirement.
- Once set, the premium (net of premium charges) is invested in secured investment instruments
- No evidence of insurability (good health) is required to purchase the basic policy.
- Greater access to Account Value; Partial Withdrawal, Policy Loan and Surrender options are available
- Death Benefit is the higher of the total premiums paid or the accumulated account value
- You will have the option to take the account value at maturity in a single lump sum or apply it to buy a pension guaranteed for twenty years, payable for life
- A variety of supplementary benefits (riders) is available to enhance the benefits of the main plan. These include Waiver of Premium, Permanent & Total Disability, Accidental Death Benefit, Recovery Benefit Rider, Accident Care Benefit, Income Benefit Rider, Level Term Insurance and Family Protection Rider.